My latest adventure down the west coast is now over. Posts are listed by date on the right. In a departure from previous years, I am not asking for donations. Instead, I will be making a sizable donation on behalf of my father-in-law, father, and all the wonderful people who have supported me over the years.

My rides will continue to make a difference in the lives of families fighting lung disease and to increase awareness about the importance of lung health. Follow along … Together; we are improving life, one breath at a time.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 50 -- August 9th -- Manchester, NH to Portsmouth, NH -- I DID IT!

I DID IT!!!

I arrived at the Atlantic Ocean to an amazing crowd of family, friends, and Lung Association staff.  I will post all the details later tonight from the lake in Maine ... it was a great and emotional day.  Lots of pictures to share.  Thank you all for following me the last 50 days and for all your support.
Wheel Dipping in the Atlantic - 3,700 miles!!

The Geldings and Our Filly

My Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment